Coronavirus Update – August 15, 2021
The CDC recommends that everyone in areas with high COVID-19 infection rates wear masks in public indoor spaces, regardless of vaccination status. We will strongly recommend that everyone who attends our camps/training wear a mask.
The guidelines we will be following to ensure everyone’s safety include:
- All of our staff will be screened daily, and required to wear masks. Our facility and equipment (especially high contact surfaces) will be cleaned and disinfected regularly.
- All individuals training, or attending camps, will be required to wash their hands or use hand sanitizer upon arrival and departure.
- Before attending any programs at 43 Hoops we ask all participants to monitor themselves for COVID-19 symptoms and exposure to COVID-19. You may not attend any 43 Hoops programs if you:
- Have a sore throat or are experiencing coughing or shortness of breath.
- Have had contact with anyone who has tested COVID-19 positive in the last 14 days
- Have experienced any other symptoms of cold/flu/COVID-19 over the past 14 days
- Have a temperature in excess of 100.3 degrees.
- All campers, and individuals training at 43 Hoops, will be asked to bring their own basketball and water bottle.
- We will remind everyone to avoid touching their face, eyes, and mouth as much as possible.
- Our drinking fountain will be available to refill water bottles but not for drinking.
- All participants will be assigned a court where they should remain for their session or camp. Campers will not be moved from one court to another.
- If you have not already done so, please electronically sign a new waiver/acknowledgement of the guidelines we all need to follow to ensure everyone’s safety.
Thanks again for your patience and understanding and please stay healthy!
Owner of 43 Hoops and CLUB 43 Volleyball
If you have any questions or concerns please email me. firstname.lastname@example.org