Coronavirus Update – June 2, 2020
43 Hoops will open on Monday, June 8, for IN PERSON private, semi-private, and small group training.
All Day Camps – Our all day camps will now have a 1/2 day option. Authorize payment for $135 and indicate in the comments “Morning” or “Afternoon.”
Lil Hoops and K-2 Training Programs/Camps will be suspended during Phase 1 due to the difficulty of managing the social distancing requirements for these age groups. We will offer semi-private training at a reduced rate if you have signed up for any of these programs. Email us for more information – email@example.com.
Phase 1 requirements for camps and training: There are restrictions that will be placed on all sports activities conducted indoors during Phase 1. In addition to the limits placed on the number of individuals who can be on a basketball court at one time (10), all athletes and trainers must maintain adequate social distancing (6 feet or more). This means there can be no contact games, 1-on-1, 2-on-2, etc. For our campers, we will implement shooting games and ball handing games to keep them engaged, however, the majority of the camp will focus on skills training. During Phase 1 we will not be able to have campers in our lobby during the lunch break. This means you will need to pick your child up during that time. To accommodate the more training-focused nature of our camps, and the fact that we cannot have campers in our lobby during the lunch hour, we will be offering everyone a half-day option for all of our all-day camps (offered at 1/2 price). A refund, or credit for a future camp, or lessons, will be available.
In addition to limiting the number of individuals who will be training on each court, the guidelines we will be following to ensure everyone’s safety include:
- All of our staff will be screened daily, and required to wear masks. Our facility and equipment (especially high contact surfaces) will be cleaned and disinfected regularly.
- All individuals training, or attending camps, will be required to wash their hands or use hand sanitizer upon arrival and departure.
- Upon arrival each day we will ask participants to confirm that they:
- Do not have a sore throat and are not experiencing coughing or shortness of breath.
- Have not had contact with anyone who has tested COVID-19 positive in the last 14 days
- Have not experienced any other symptoms of cold/flu/COVID-19 over the past 14 days
- Do not have a temperature in excess of 100.3 degrees. We will take a temporal temperature to confirm everyone’s temperature.
- An individual who has any symptoms of COVID-19, or has been in contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19 within the past 14 days, will be sent home.
- All campers, and individuals training at 43 Hoops, will be asked to bring their own basketball and water bottle.
- Campers will not be required to wear masks but they are recommended. We will have disposable masks available if you would like one.
- We ask parents not to stay at 43 Hoops during the camp/training.
- We will remind everyone to avoid touching their face, eyes, and mouth as much as possible.
- Our drinking fountain will be available to refill water bottles but not for drinking.
- All participants will be assigned a court where they should remain for their session or camp. Campers will not be moved from one court to another.
- We will ask you to electronically sign a new waiver/acknowledgement of the guidelines we all need to follow to ensure everyone’s safety.
Thanks again for your patience and understanding and please stay healthy!
Owner of 43 Hoops and CLUB 43 Volleyball
If you have any questions or concerns please email me. firstname.lastname@example.org