Coronavirus Update – July 23, 2020
As of July 25, 2020, per the Governor’s Executive Order 20-81, people in Minnesota are required to wear a face covering in all public indoor spaces and businesses, including 43 Hoops or at any off-site camp conducted by 43 Hoops.
Face coverings may be temporarily removed when participating in indoor physical exercise. Individuals participating in training, camps, or team practices, will be allowed to remove their face coverings when they are on the court but need to put them on while on break.
Participants in our Lil Hoopers Training Program, ages 3-5 years old, are not required to wear face coverings, but are encouraged to wear a face covering when in public if they can do so reliably in compliance with CDC guidance on How to Wear Cloth Face Coverings (i.e., without frequently touching or removing the face covering).
Click here for more information about Minnesota’s Face Covering Requirements.
Other guidelines we will be following to ensure everyone’s safety include:
- All of our staff will be screened daily, and required to wear masks. Our facility and equipment (especially high contact surfaces) will be cleaned and disinfected regularly.
- All individuals training, or attending camps, will be required to wash their hands or use hand sanitizer upon arrival and departure.
- Upon arrival each day we will ask participants to confirm that they:
- Do not have a sore throat and are not experiencing coughing or shortness of breath.
- Have not had contact with anyone who has tested COVID-19 positive in the last 14 days
- Have not experienced any other symptoms of cold/flu/COVID-19 over the past 14 days
- Do not have a temperature in excess of 100.3 degrees. We will take a temporal temperature to confirm everyone’s temperature.
- An individual who has any symptoms of COVID-19, or has been in contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19 within the past 14 days, will be sent home.
- All campers, and individuals training at 43 Hoops, will be asked to bring their own basketball and water bottle.
- Campers will not be required to wear masks but they are recommended. We will have disposable masks available if you would like one.
- We ask parents not to stay at 43 Hoops during the camp/training.
- We will remind everyone to avoid touching their face, eyes, and mouth as much as possible.
- Our drinking fountain will be available to refill water bottles but not for drinking.
- All participants will be assigned a court where they should remain for their session or camp. Campers will not be moved from one court to another.
- If you have not already done so, please electronically sign a new waiver/acknowledgement of the guidelines we all need to follow to ensure everyone’s safety.
Thanks again for your patience and understanding and please stay healthy!
Owner of 43 Hoops and CLUB 43 Volleyball
If you have any questions or concerns please email me. firstname.lastname@example.org