Coronavirus Update – June 23, 2020
43 Hoops is open for IN PERSON private, semi-private, and small group basketball training, and beginning July 1, all Junior Training including Pre-K through 3rd grade.
Phase 4 requirements for camps and training (begins July 1): There are restrictions that will be placed on all sports activities conducted indoors during Phase 4. During Phase 4 we will only be able to have a limited number campers in our lobby during the lunch break. We will have campers spread out in the lobby and on the side of the courts during their lunch break. They will be asked to social distance during this time.
Other guidelines we will be following to ensure everyone’s safety include:
- All of our staff will be screened daily, and required to wear masks. Our facility and equipment (especially high contact surfaces) will be cleaned and disinfected regularly.
- All individuals training, or attending camps, will be required to wash their hands or use hand sanitizer upon arrival and departure.
- Upon arrival each day we will ask participants to confirm that they:
- Do not have a sore throat and are not experiencing coughing or shortness of breath.
- Have not had contact with anyone who has tested COVID-19 positive in the last 14 days
- Have not experienced any other symptoms of cold/flu/COVID-19 over the past 14 days
- Do not have a temperature in excess of 100.3 degrees. We will take a temporal temperature to confirm everyone’s temperature.
- An individual who has any symptoms of COVID-19, or has been in contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19 within the past 14 days, will be sent home.
- All campers, and individuals training at 43 Hoops, will be asked to bring their own basketball and water bottle.
- Campers will not be required to wear masks but they are recommended. We will have disposable masks available if you would like one.
- We ask parents not to stay at 43 Hoops during the camp/training.
- We will remind everyone to avoid touching their face, eyes, and mouth as much as possible.
- Our drinking fountain will be available to refill water bottles but not for drinking.
- All participants will be assigned a court where they should remain for their session or camp. Campers will not be moved from one court to another.
- If you have not already done so, please electronically sign a new waiver/acknowledgement of the guidelines we all need to follow to ensure everyone’s safety.
Thanks again for your patience and understanding and please stay healthy!
Owner of 43 Hoops and CLUB 43 Volleyball
If you have any questions or concerns please email me. email@example.com