Grades for this training3-10
Grades are based on the 2019-20 school year
The 43 Hoops Fall League provides a great opportunity to transition from summer training to your winter school or travel basketball season. Our teams will be playing in the MYAS Fall League on Sundays from September 22nd through October 13th (two games per Sunday on 9/29 and 10/6, and three games per Sunday on 9/22 and 10/13). While this is a competitive league, the emphasis is on development and providing quality game opportunities for each participant. Each team will consist of 9-11 players. Our goal is to form as many teams as possible.
All participants will receive:
- 4 weekends of games (Sept 22 and 29, and Oct 6 and 13).
- One (1.5 hour) practice per week at the 43 Hoops Basketball Academy (may be on a Friday evening or Saturday afternoon). Practices will start Sept 13 or 14 and run through Oct 11 or 12.
- 4 one-hour skill development sessions to be held during the week at the 43 Hoops Basketball Academy. These will be held on Tuesdays (Sep 17, 24, and Oct 1 and 8) from 7-8pm.
- A 43 Hoops coach who will focus on fundamentals and skill development.
- A reversible mesh jersey.
Total fees to participate in the 43 Hoops Fall League are $275 ($20 tryout fee + $255 league fees). League fees must be paid by check, or cash, on or before tryouts. League fees ($255) will be refunded if you are not placed on a team.
If you are unable to attend tryouts but are still interested in playing, please contact Jeff (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Date: Sunday, August 18, 2019
Location: 43 Hoops Basketball Academy
1002 2nd St NE, Hopkins
Boys Grades 3-5
Boys Grades 6-8
Boys Grades 9-10