Grades for this camp3-7
Where to find this campHP
Come celebrate Martin Luther King Day with 43 Hoops as we will be open for our popular Got Handles? and Shooting for Success Clinic.
The Got Handles? & Shooting for Success Clinic is a regularly offered, highly specialized clinic, which maintains a very low participant-to-instructor ratio (6:1 or less) in order to guarantee the high level of individual attention needed to fine tune and master the complex skills of dribbling and shooting.
Our Got Handles? ball handling clinic is designed to develop mastery of basic as well as advanced moves, improve both protective and aggressive dribbling instincts, and build confidence handling the ball in competitive situations.
- Emphasizes basic ball handling moves and techniques (crossover, between-the-legs, behind-the-back, etc.)
- Focuses on proper footwork for making strong moves and protecting the ball
- Teaches basic principles of court vision, especially awareness of safe and unsafe zones on the court
Shooting for Success
Our Shooting for Success shooting clinic is designed to develop a consistent and effective shooting form, improve the ability to create shooting opportunities, and build confidence shooting from anywhere on the floor.
- Emphasizes maintaining proper form while increasing the quickness of the shot and the height of the release point
- Focuses on proper footwork going into shots from either the left or right and while moving either towards or away from the basket
- Teaches advanced techniques for creating shots, including coming off screens and creating space without a screen
Player to trainer ratio will be 6:1 or less.
Camps are co-ed and grades are based on the 2020-21 school year.
Date: Monday, January 18th, 2021
Location: 43 Hoops Basketball Academy
1002 2nd St NE, Hopkins
Cost: $115 (includes a 43 Hoops T-Shirt)