Grades for this camp4-8
Max # of athletes per instructor6:1
Where to find this camp
The Got Handles? & Shooting for Success Clinic is a regularly offered, highly specialized clinic, which maintains a very low participant-to-instructor ration (6:1 or less) in order to guarantee the high level of individual attention needed to fine tune and master the complex skills of dribbling and shooting.
Our *Got Handles? *ball handling clinic is designed to develop mastery of basic as well as advanced moves, improve both protective and aggressive dribbling instincts, and build confidence handling the ball in competitive situations.
– Emphasizes basic ball handling moves and techniques (crossover, between-the-legs, behind-the-back, etc.)
– Focuses on proper footwork for making strong moves and protecting the ball
– Teaches basic principles of court vision, especially awareness of safe and unsafe zones on the court
Shooting for Success
Our Shooting for Success shooting clinic is designed to develop a consistent and effective shooting form, improve the ability to create shooting opportunities, and build confidence shooting from anywhere on the floor.
– Emphasizes maintaining proper form while increasing the quickness of the shot and the height of the release point
– Focuses on proper footwork going into shots from either the left or right and while moving either towards or away from the basket
– Teaches advanced techniques for creating shots, including coming off screens and creating space without a screen
Player to trainer ratio will be 6:1 or less.
Camps are co-ed and grades are based on the 2019-20 school year.
Date: Aug 5-8 (Mon-Th), 2019
Location: 43 Hoops Basketball Academy
1002 2nd St NE, Hopkins
Cost: $200 (includes a 43 Hoops T-Shirt)