43 Hoops Basketball Academy exists to help athletes of all ages achieve their true potential in life through athletics. 43 Hoops provides basketball skills training, basketball specific strength and conditioning training, as well as life skills training to help young adults improve themselves through sport, discipline, dedication and teamwork.
The 43 Hoops Basketball Academy is a 26,000 square foot state-of-the-art basketball and volleyball training facility. The Academy features three hardwood courts, speed-, strength-, plyometric-, and cardio rooms, a proshop, lobby, and ample parking. Take the a tour and see why this is the premier training facility in the Midwest. The Academy is home to:
- 43 Hoops Basketball Club, the Twin Cities premier spring and summer AAU basketball teams
- Club 43 JO Volleyball, an elite girl’s volleyball program that runs from November through March
The Academy is also used as a site for hosting tournaments (both basketball and volleyball), college and high school leagues, a junior basketball league (for 1st through 4th graders), basketball camps and clinics, team training, coaches clinics, and dodgeball leagues. It is also available for corporate events and parties!
The 43 Hoops Basketball Academy features two brand new regulation hardwood courts and a third private hardwood court. There are numerous advantages to training and practicing on wood floors. Most people who see our floors and spend one hour on them understand the benefits immediately. Whether you are playing or training (basketball or volleyball), nothing beats genuine wood floors.
Wall padding around the courts, glass backstops, and the highest quality rims are just a few of the things you will notice when visiting our courts for the first time.
- Weight Rooms: The 43 Hoops Basketball Academy has a fully stocked upper body weight room and a lower body weight room designed for strength and conditioning. We design our programs to meet the specific needs and goals of each individual athlete.
- Plyometric Room: Our Plyometric Room features a Cybex Trazer, a JumpTrainer, vipers, and other specialty equipment designed to improve foot quickness and vertical jump. We have helped numerous basketball and volleyball players dramatically improve in these areas. Our personal trainers have the experience and knowledge to assist every athlete who desires to make the most of their physical abilities.
- Cardio Room: Our Cardio Room is utilized by our athletes to improve their endurance, but is also available for parents who desire to get a workout while we train their athletes at the Academy.
Lobby and Pro-Shop
Enjoy our spacious lobby, equipped with flat-screen TV’s, free WIFI and a full concessions counter. It is a great place to relax while your child trains, or between games during your tournament. You can also shop our pro-shop for all of your 43 Hoops and CLUB 43 gear!