Junior Hoops Basketball Training
The 43 Hoops Basketball Academy and its staff are pleased to offer our Junior Hoops Training Program. This is an opportunity for young boys and girls, grades K through 4, to learn the game of basketball at a more advanced level. These sessions will stress basic skill development in a fun and safe environment. Other features will include:
- Basic and advanced ball handling
- Proper defensive fundamentals and technique
- Proper shooting form and repetition
- Lowered hoops for younger ages (K-2nd grade)
- 8:1 and 10:1 player to instructor ratio
- Great environment with full concession area
- Opportunity to work with skilled trainers
- Fun & friendly atmosphere!
Each session will run for 50 minutes. The younger group will have an 8:1 player to instructor ratio and the older group will have 10:1 player to instructor ratio (or less!). Registrations will be limited so please register early. We hope to help your kids GET THEIR GAME RIGHT!